Monday, January 28, 2013

SPINSTERS & BACHELORS YOKE BREAKING PRAYER PROGRAM



LET GOD ANSWER BY THUNDER

This is a 7day personal prayer program ;Scripture Reading: John 1, Num. 13:16-33

Confessions: Eph. 3:20, Numbers 14:8-9

Praise Worship


PRAYER POINTS:

1. my life, I reject you and I call down the fire of God upon you and your

2. Every enemy of my full scale laughter, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.

3. Anything planted in my life to frustrate my marital life, come out now, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every wall between me and the visitation of God, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the counsel of God prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every cobweb spirit attacking my marital life, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

7. I speak unto my umbilical gate to overthrow all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.

8. I break the yoke of the spirits having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.

9. All my hidden virtues, arise by fire and locate me, in Jesus’ name.

10. I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

11. I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every evil spiritual marriage, I bury you today, in Jesus’ name.

13. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes every token of evil spiritual marriage, in the name of Jesus.

14. My life will not follow any inherited evil marital pattern, in the name of Jesus.

15. I break the chain of marital stagnancy, in the name of Jesus.

16. Holy Ghost, arise with Your weapon of fire and give me my breakthroughs this year, in the name of Jesus.

17. My God, You are God, my being alive is testifying that You are good, in Jesus’ name.

18. Every spiritual marriage contesting for my physical marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the angel of God wipe off my name from the book of marital stagnancy, in the name of Jesus.

20. I overthrow every evil marital plan, in the name of Jesus.

21. 20. Nothing will hinder my breakthroughs in this special program therefore, I confess all my hidden and open sins unto You, O Lord. (Do this in true repentance.) Forgive me and have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.

22. Blood of Jesus, silence every voice of past sins that the enemy is using to harass me.

23. I refuse to accept defeat as my lot today. My problems and private enemies must bow by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24. Who is the enemy that says I will not get married? Dry up and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

25. Holy Spirit of God, You are my helper, locate my God-chosen husband/wife and glue him/her to me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26. By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I break free from every witchcraft intimidation, in the name of Jesus.

27. I will arise and shine! Any power that wants me to die before my time, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every household Lion roaring to scare away my God’s chosen wife / husband, I break your jawbone, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every spirit of man / woman I have ever jilted in my life, release me by the blood of Jesus.

30. I refuse to fish in the ocean of wrong marriage, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every satanic offer of partner who will later on amputate

No comments:

Post a Comment