Wednesday, January 23, 2013

God's Grace Is Sufficient For Us



2 Corinthians 12:7-10

New International Version (NIV) 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Calvary greetings brethren from Genesis of Hope! Our scripture today from 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, reminds us that GOD’s grace is sufficient for us. What are you afraid of? Why are you worried? What makes you lose hope and give up? What is making your face to frown instead of smile? The word of God is bringing hope to us, that HIS grace is sufficient for us, for HIS power is made perfect in weakness. Beloved I know we encounter hardship in our day to day life; we experience thorns in our lives. What is a thorn in our flesh? Thorn in the flesh" is an expression for something that is painful and long-lasting something that makes you unhappy, something that makes you to give up and lose hope. Thorns in one’s life can be problems at workplace, marital problems, rebellious children, late marriage, bareness and the list can go on and on. Don’t despair and don’t give up because GOD, knows your name and HE promised never to leave you nor forsake you; and above all HE promised you that HIS grace is sufficient for you. Therefore delight in your weakness, you hardship, your persecutions and difficulties. For when you are weak, then you are strong in HIM.

Have a great day. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment